VanaFest Golden Gobbiebag Giveaway!

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » VanaFest Golden Gobbiebag Giveaway!
VanaFest Golden Gobbiebag Giveaway!
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 54 55 56
 Odin.Machorz
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: MacHorz
By Odin.Machorz 2012-06-27 09:01:48
Link | Quote | Reply

what I said before................Maintance coming LOL
 Bismarck.Baalthus
Server: Bismarck
user: Baalthus
By Bismarck.Baalthus 2012-06-27 09:24:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Chimerawizard said: »
Odin.Tsuneo said: »
Unless people getting the correct answers has no effect on me, I'm not helping anyone.

You mean to say you DON'T want others to be valid competition against your for prizes?! but but butt I want to get an Aymur.
I see no reason to post the answers to the questions either. each person who gets the answer wrong is one less person that's competing with me for prizes. Also, will happily give the answer after the event has come and gone.

also
Participation Period:
Wednesday, July 4, 2012 to Tuesday, July 3, 2012 at 11:59pm (PDT) (NA)
Fixed.

Then it is maybe better to help others, by creating a wiki page with wrong answers. muahahaharr...

Odin.Machorz said: »
I can see maintance for this gobbie stuff LOL

Odin.Machorz said: »
what I said before................Maintance coming LOL

roflcopter
 Asura.Waldrich
Server: Asura
user: Valentine
By Asura.Waldrich 2012-06-27 09:38:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Inb4 [people will sell "correct answer" LOL Final mercenary fantasy.]
 Fenrir.Moldtech
Server: Fenrir
user: Moldtech
By Fenrir.Moldtech 2012-06-27 09:46:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Not gonna lie, all I see from what is going on with the contests and the expansion is that SE is a departmentalized company that does not practice diversity. They are still operating by the old JP culture model that other successful JP businesses have abandoned years ago.

Just my opinion though, I'm just an Indiana hick and I could be wrong.
[+]
 Hades.Tripster
Server: Hades
user: Lisamarie
By Hades.Tripster 2012-06-27 09:48:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Dunno why people are getting anxious about answering some question.

Will probably be something like:
"Which game is celebrating 10 years of launch?"
or
"What is the name of the upcoming expansion?"

Don't really think it will be something complicated to answer or people would just flip out.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Harkonnen
Server: Lakshmi
user: tobenutte
By Lakshmi.Harkonnen 2012-06-27 09:49:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Moldtech said: »
Not gonna lie, all I see from what is going on with the contests and the expansion is that SE is a departmentalized company that does not practice diversity. They are still operating by the old JP culture model that other successful JP businesses have abandoned years ago.

What part of Indiana?

And are you a Hick from French Lick? lol
 Fenrir.Moldtech
user: Moldtech
By Fenrir.Moldtech 2012-06-27 09:51:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Harkonnen said: »
Fenrir.Moldtech said: »

What part of Indiana?

East central, near Richmond.
 Odin.Eikechi
user: Eike
By Odin.Eikechi 2012-06-29 18:41:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Is this up yet? Can we take part in your futile hope of getting a free mythic? :P
 Fenrir.Mariane
user: leo
By Fenrir.Mariane 2012-06-30 08:22:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Eikechi said: »
Is this up yet? Can we take part in your futile hope of getting a free mythic? :P

I did with the JP bonanza and all I got was a great bag of nothing.
 Siren.Novadragon
Server: Siren
By Siren.Novadragon 2012-06-30 08:37:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Eikechi said: »

Hasn't come up yet. It might be truly JP only >.>
 Lakshmi.Chilzen
Server: Lakshmi
user: Chilzen
By Lakshmi.Chilzen 2012-06-30 09:10:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Well I just noticed that there's only going to be a single not JP player able to win the grand prize on this, so that really doesn't seem fair to lump the NA and EU players together in a drawing for a single prize, while having every other rank be unique to each region for the winners drawn.

Hopefully this delay is them trying to realize this has quite a bit of kinks in it on the side where people are lacking the JP Button near their merit tab.
By Fyyvoaa 2012-06-30 09:12:20
Link | Quote | Reply

again i'm calling this.

JPONRY

or severely gimped for NA/EU

Don't be surprised, you know it's going to happen
By Zackan 2012-06-30 22:47:10
Link | Quote | Reply

BTW!!!

In case anyone hss not noticed

"Participation Period: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 to Tuesday, July 3, 2012 at 11:59pm (PDT)
New schedule will be announced soon!"
 Ragnarok.Kongming
Server: Ragnarok
user: koumei
By Ragnarok.Kongming 2012-06-30 22:54:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Chilzen said: »
Well I just noticed that there's only going to be a single not JP player able to win the grand prize on this, so that really doesn't seem fair to lump the NA and EU players together in a drawing for a single prize, while having every other rank be unique to each region for the winners drawn.

Hopefully this delay is them trying to realize this has quite a bit of kinks in it on the side where people are lacking the JP Button near their merit tab.
In all honesty I suspect the culprit to be an NA one, specifically the one that says all sweepstakes must be free to enter.

The mathematical chance of winning X for a JP player who played the bonanza is more or less equivalent to the same chance of an NA/EU player winning X. I know everyone wants to shout "JP BUTTON!" but they've done a fairly good job of leveling the playing field, especially considering they have no such obligation.
 Leviathan.Tohihroyu
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Tohihroyu 2012-06-30 22:57:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Catnipthief Rygar said: »
again i'm calling this.

JPONRY

Ether that or they will lolcancel it all together, after all us dirty gajin do not deserve a 1 in a billion chance at a level 90 R/M/E nuh uh no way JPONRY. As consolation for canceled NA/EU contest we will get a random statue or the mog suit :| or you know MOAR LOGS AND ORES!!!!11!!!1!!
[+]
 Sylph.Binckry
Server: Sylph
user: Binckly
By Sylph.Binckry 2012-07-01 12:14:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Tohihroyu said: »
Catnipthief Rygar said: »
again i'm calling this.

JPONRY

Ether that or they will lolcancel it all together, after all us dirty gajin do not deserve a 1 in a billion chance at a level 90 R/M/E nuh uh no way JPONRY. As consolation for canceled NA/EU contest we will get a random statue or the mog suit :| or you know MOAR LOGS AND ORES!!!!11!!!1!!
I would love a moogle suit... ;_; Or a Gobbie Gavel/Shell Scepter.;;
[+]
 Odin.Arkista
By Odin.Arkista 2012-07-01 13:04:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Does anyone know where the goblin for this is?
By spryte 2012-07-01 13:18:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Arkista said: »

Unless you're jpn, he doesn't exist
 Odin.Arkista
By Odin.Arkista 2012-07-01 13:20:22
Link | Quote | Reply

spryte said: »

Unless you're jpn, he doesn't exist
; ;
By Fyyvoaa 2012-07-01 13:20:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Well first you have to move to japan, then you have to buy the japanese version of the game, then profit.

Of course they might find out your not japanese and tell you to *** off.
[+]
 Odin.Creaucent
user: Creaucent
By Odin.Creaucent 2012-07-01 13:42:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Well first off our supposed gobbie bag giveaway is a lot better than the nomad mog bonanza. Theres one winner for na/eu and jps must have all 5 numbers to wink rank 1 with 1 set of numbers. Theres a stupidly high chance that nobody will win rank 1 on the jp bonanza. Nobody won rank 1 last time they did the nomad bonanza. So everyone crying it isnt fair the jps are going to be doing exactly he same "we might have no winner and NA/EU will.get a definate.winner". Its not just us that SE craps on its jps too.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Kongming
Server: Ragnarok
user: koumei
By Ragnarok.Kongming 2012-07-01 14:04:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Creaucent said: »
Well first off our supposed gobbie bag giveaway is a lot better than the nomad mog bonanza. Theres one winner for na/eu and jps must have all 5 numbers to wink rank 1 with 1 set of numbers. Theres a stupidly high chance that nobody will win rank 1 on the jp bonanza. Nobody won rank 1 last time they did the nomad bonanza. So everyone crying it isnt fair the jps are going to be doing exactly he same "we might have no winner and NA/EU will.get a definate.winner". Its not just us that SE craps on its jps too.
Basically.

I deal with JPs all the time that think "international" players (non-JPs) receive special treatment. I've given up arguing with them and just tell them they're wrong.

Back when emp/relic/mythic were in the "500 yen" machines, before they were removed, they were far and away the most vocal group about it. Our (NA) thread was a pitiful 2 pages and theirs spanned some 80 pages before it was finally announced the end game weapons were being taken out of the system.

Any possible bitching you can imagine about anything, multiply it by 100, and you'd have a slight insight into how JPs react to the very same information.
 Sylph.Wolfjorg
Server: Sylph
user: wolfjorgg
By Sylph.Wolfjorg 2012-07-01 14:08:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I wont be surprised if its canceled.
[+]
By tigroux 2012-07-01 14:29:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Wolfjorg said: »
I wont be surprised if its canceled.
ditto ;>.>
 Siren.Kalilla
VIP
user: Kalila
By Siren.Kalilla 2012-07-03 17:56:40
Link | Quote | Reply

07-03-2012 03:05 PM
[source]
Camate
Community Rep

Greetings!

First off I would like to apologize for the delay in launching our Golden Gobbiebag Giveaway. We ran into a couple of technical problems when setting up the system and we have been going through the testing and verification process to ensure that when it does launch it will be a smooth entry process for all of you! We don't anticipate it taking much longer, but we do appreciate your patience while we finalize everything.
Subscribe
[+]
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2012-07-03 21:28:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Kalilla said: »
[source]
Camate
Community Rep

Greetings!

First off I would like to apologize for the delay in launching our Golden Gobbiebag Giveaway. We ran into a couple of technical problems when setting up the system and we have been going through the testing and verification process to ensure that when it does launch it will be a smooth entry process for all of you! We don't anticipate it taking much longer, but we do appreciate your patience while we finalize everything.
Subscribe

So took them over a week just to say something? >.>
 Cerberus.Cruxus
Server: Cerberus
user: Cruxus
By Cerberus.Cruxus 2012-07-03 21:56:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Kalilla said: »
[source]
Camate
Community Rep

Greetings!

Subscribe

Translation: You still gotta wait for this sh*t...
 Bismarck.Baalthus
Server: Bismarck
user: Baalthus
By Bismarck.Baalthus 2012-07-04 02:39:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Further waiting for this lottery, whereat I probably don't even get the Ark Scythe??

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
[+]
 Odin.Maddii
user: Maddi
By Odin.Maddii 2012-07-04 03:49:18
Link | Quote | Reply

technical problems? for real? they cant put up a website with multiple choice questions which counts the answer? and later send the winners their reward of choice ingame?
By Fyyvoaa 2012-07-04 05:49:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Technical problems on a questionnaire?

Again... I am calling this ... JPONRY they just don't have the balls to come out and say it... instead they pull some *** out their *** to make us wait.

They must think were all stupid I guess.
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 54 55 56