[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2012-01-26 12:58:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tibze said: »
A very very long time ago I accidentally exited off I-30 into east Dallas... at 10:00pm on a Friday night... driving a new bright red 2 door sports car (nothing fancy but it stood out). There was no immediate way to get back onto the highway. I about shat myself. I stopped at the closest convenience store for directions and 2 cops in full riot gear come around from the side of the store and tell me "you don't need to be here". I somehow managed to get out of there without incident.

About 2 weeks later I drove by that same highway exit and there was a sign that said "WARNING, high crime area, exit at own risk". >.>; bricks were shat

That's Dallas for you! LOL! Was it right before you hit downtown? Were you approaching Fair Park?

I can't say much. I see MI13 tags in suburban Austin. MI13 in Round Rock? What?!? Kids trying to act "hard" I assume. :/
By volkom 2012-01-26 13:00:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
A very very long time ago I accidentally exited off I-30 into east Dallas... at 10:00pm on a Friday night... driving a new bright red 2 door sports car (nothing fancy but it stood out). There was no immediate way to get back onto the highway. I about shat myself. I stopped at the closest convenience store for directions and 2 cops in full riot gear come around from the side of the store and tell me "you don't need to be here". I somehow managed to get out of there without incident.

About 2 weeks later I drove by that same highway exit and there was a sign that said "WARNING, high crime area, exit at own risk". >.>; bricks were shat

That's Dallas for you! LOL! Was it right before you hit downtown? Were you approaching Fair Park?

I can't say much. I see MI13 tags in suburban Austin. MI13 in Round Rock? What?!? Kids trying to act "hard" I assume. :/

highland mall (before it was still a mall) had a lot of gang activity :|
would always see a ton of police there just patrolling
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2012-01-26 13:01:27
Link | Quote | Reply

volkom said: »

Yeah...I don't go near Highland Mall. Do you remember the debacle with the Texas Relays that happened a few years back? I think I was still in college when that went down.
By volkom 2012-01-26 13:04:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah...I don't go near Highland Mall. Do you remember the debacle with the Texas Relays that happened a few years back? I think I was still in college when that went down.
i vaguely remember that.
wasn't the NAACP involved with that?
 Asura.Poupee
Server: Asura
user: Lian
By Asura.Poupee 2012-01-26 13:07:22
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2012-01-26 13:08:26
Link | Quote | Reply

i vaguely remember that.

I don't even remember anymore. Brawls broke out at the Highlands though. Many were arrested.
 Odin.Minefield
Server: Odin
user: Minefield
By Odin.Minefield 2012-01-26 13:10:07
Link | Quote | Reply

By volkom 2012-01-26 13:14:51
Link | Quote | Reply

i vaguely remember that.

I don't even remember anymore. Brawls broke out at the Highlands though. Many were arrested.
the only brawls i remember were the fight clubs at zilker park
 Asura.Poupee
Server: Asura
user: Lian
By Asura.Poupee 2012-01-26 13:25:07
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Bahamut.Enkidou
Server: Bahamut
user: jamisont
By Bahamut.Enkidou 2012-01-26 14:08:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Evilswine
user: Evilswine
By Bahamut.Evilswine 2012-01-26 14:50:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Beatboxing Obama

Odin.Lowblow
user: sKe7ch
By Odin.Lowblow 2012-01-26 16:10:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ruklin said: »
Just thought I'd share this video of a snow storm around here last night. Some stuff is pretty epic. Don't worry, nobody died.

Where is this? Thats barely any snow and is absolutely hilarious to watch.

Either its pure ice under the snow or they dont have proper tires for snow or just no idea how to drive in it!

*grin*
 Odin.Snowballx
By Odin.Snowballx 2012-01-26 16:26:22
Link | Quote | Reply

lol whaaa
 Fenrir.Necrids
Server: Fenrir
user: Necrids
By Fenrir.Necrids 2012-01-26 16:42:51
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Drjones 2012-01-26 17:09:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Necrids said: »
college professor
All of my [+]s, take them.
[+]
 Leviathan.Crawlerbasher
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Crawlerbasher 2012-01-26 18:32:08
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Alexander.Almostunsane
Server: Alexander
By Alexander.Almostunsane 2012-01-26 19:07:26
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Shiva.Dourid
Server: Shiva
user: Dourid
By Shiva.Dourid 2012-01-26 19:30:21
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By Rhaokin 2012-01-26 19:48:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Alexander.Almostunsane said: »

The voices / sounds make that video hilarious lol...

[+]
VIP
By alyria 2012-01-26 20:08:24
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Ragnarok.Raenil
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Raenil 2012-01-26 20:11:50
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Bismarck.Moonlightespada
MSPaint Winner
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Moonlightespada 2012-01-26 21:06:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Nixak
user: Nixak
By Bahamut.Nixak 2012-01-27 00:51:58
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2012-01-27 00:59:05
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Ragnarok.Shadowknoll
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Shadowknoll 2012-01-27 01:07:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Prothescar said: »

lololol
By Artemicion 2012-01-27 01:21:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Minefield said: »

There's a video I want to share but is like impossible to find.
Basically this guy found a way or glitch of sorts to play as a zombie in the first BioHazard game. Except it was glitched and his arms were always extended out so it looked like he was pretending to be an airplane the whole time xD

Major brownie points to anyone that can find it.
First Page 2 3 ... 446 447 448 ... 1166 1167 1168