Random Thoughts.....What Are You Thinking?

Language: JP EN DE FR
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
Random Thoughts.....What are you thinking?
First Page 2 3 ... 20802 20803 20804 ... 22712 22713 22714
By Ramyrez 2017-04-11 09:15:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Lennart said: »
if I had to guess, it was a dance song from the last 20-10 years ago.

Then the appropriatemy response is "why are you listening to that crap?"
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-04-11 09:22:35
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-04-11 09:25:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-04-11 09:27:22
Link | Quote | Reply

here this may be it
[+]
 Asura.Ina
Server: Asura
user: Inasura
By Asura.Ina 2017-04-11 09:36:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
there are fourty seven billion songs with doo doodoo in them
Made me think of this
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-04-11 10:15:55
Link | Quote | Reply

If you're just joining us this morning... we're playing "guess which song Josiah has stuck in his head" that he can't remember any of the lyrics too other than "doo doodoo"

hints-

it may have been a dance song from the last 10-20 years ago.
it's something a canadian would listen to
the words doodoo are a synthesized chromatic fall

the chromatic scale for everyone who didn't take music
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-04-11 10:56:59
Link | Quote | Reply

App says "*** right off lol, only real music please dork"

Must be out of the NIK Labs, overseen by the PARKER unit.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
user: Vyrerus
By Asura.Vyre 2017-04-11 11:57:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I still haven't done a Genocide run of Undertale. I just don't think I got the heart to go psychopath on those lovable characters lol. Especially when so many of them are dogs.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-04-11 11:59:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vyre said: »
Especially when so many of them are dogs.
Pretend that they post on Random P&R and they say that <insert preferred candidate> kills little children for a living and/or <insert the one thing that angers you the most...I don't know, kicking kittens?>
By Wordspoken 2017-04-11 12:05:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Fired off my PS2 after a while. Why is this thing so loud? Also why does my savefile for FF12 have 150hrs in it? Was I that into it? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2017-04-11 12:09:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I still haven't done a Genocide run of Undertale. I just don't think I got the heart to go psychopath on those lovable characters lol. Especially when so many of them are dogs.
Sometimes I'll start various games with morality systems thinking "I'm going to be the bad guy this time". Then by like 20% in I'm all "*** that, I'm gonna go save the kittens from trees"
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-04-11 12:13:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ina said: »
Sometimes I'll start various games with morality systems thinking "I'm going to be the bad guy this time". Then by like 20% in I'm all "*** that, I'm gonna go save the kittens from trees"

[+]
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2017-04-11 12:27:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »

Mass effect overall I think did it fairly well just because if you go strictly paragon you can still lock yourself out of some "ideal" outcomes. IE
It gave an actual reason to think about your choices and how what might at first seem like a good decision might play out badly. Which freed me from looking at it as just good/evil, which I liked a lot better than

A)Save the child's kittens
B)Ignore the kittens
C)Eat the kittens in frount of the child
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2017-04-11 12:30:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Man, every time I think about Paragon and Renegade, I think of the situation in Mass Effect 1 on that asteroid that those Batarians were gonna kill a whole human colony with(like 40 million people or something).

"Alright, if you move, I'll detonate that room of 3 or 4 scientists. You'll get me, but their lives will weigh on your conscience."

So like you don't move, he walks free, and you save 4 lives. The first time I did it, I wasn't sure if that meant that the Asteroid was gonna impact the planet or not, so pretty much without hesitation I killed the guy to save 39,999,996 lives. Game was like, "RENEGADE +25!" And I was like, "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?"

Turned out in the Paragon choice, you save the scientists, and the Batarian leader gets away, and you stop the Asteroid or whatever. Like magic or some ***. I was kinda miffed.
By Ramyrez 2017-04-11 12:30:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not certain your spoiler is accurate?

I'm pretty sure that isn't pitched as a renegade option. I forget though and I'm too deep into Andromeda atm to wade back into it.

Anyhow, I just thought that image was amusing and pertinent. I'm a big ME fan.
By Ramyrez 2017-04-11 12:34:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Man, every time I think about Paragon and Renegade, I think of the situation in Mass Effect 1 on that asteroid that those Batarians were gonna kill a whole human colony with(like 40 million people or something).

"Alright, if you move, I'll detonate that room of 3 or 4 scientists. You'll get me, but their lives will weigh on your conscience."

So like you don't move, he walks free, and you save 4 lives. The first time I did it, I wasn't sure if that meant that the Asteroid was gonna impact the planet or not, so pretty much without hesitation I killed the guy to save 39,999,996 lives. Game was like, "RENEGADE +25!" And I was like, "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?"

Turned out in the Paragon choice, you save the scientists, and the Batarian leader gets away, and you stop the Asteroid or whatever. Like magic or some ***. I was kinda miffed.

Was this in the DLC? I don't remember it, but I've only played the ME1 DLC like...once. I didn't own the DLC until ME3 came out. The version of the game I had before that didn't have it.

There was the Arrival DLC in ME2 that had similar elements, but that's a bit different. I do vaguely remember a Batarian being a ***, but that's not a unique situation, I don't remember having to let one get away to save people.
By Ramyrez 2017-04-11 12:36:12
Link | Quote | Reply

A)Save the child's kittens
B)Ignore the kittens
C)Eat the kittens in frount of the child

Where's "eat the child, sharing with the kittens?"
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-04-11 12:37:05
Link | Quote | Reply

App says "*** right off lol, only real music please dork"

Must be out of the NIK Labs, overseen by the PARKER unit.

didn't you see ina's post? he's humming the same damn four chords of every third song ever written...

[+]
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2017-04-11 12:51:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm pretty sure that isn't pitched as a renegade option. I forget though and I'm too deep into Andromeda atm to wade back into it.

It wasn't pitched as one but it got you points if I remember right... and if not that than
Pretty sure in 3 all of the options that were either paragon or renegade flagged lead to the same outcomes and were just flavour. The left/right mouse click parts could have different outcomes though.

Was this in the DLC? I don't remember it, but I've only played the ME1 DLC like...once
The astroid thing was ME1s dlc yeah, then the guy popped back up in 3 and you could kill him or convince him to join you... I missed the dlc in 1 but it apparently was still flagged as complete so when he popped up talking like he knew me I was like "who you?"
MSPaint Winner
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
By Ohji Lunartail 2017-04-11 13:16:44
Link | Quote | Reply

camping ps4 store both online and on the system for a theme/avatar set that was suposed to be released today .2.
By Ramyrez 2017-04-11 13:16:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
didn't you see ina's post? he's humming the same damn four chords of every third song ever written...

I just meant the belligerence with which the software treated him was reminiscent of you.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-04-11 13:20:36
Link | Quote | Reply

It wasn't pitched as one but it got you points if I remember right... and if not that than
Pretty sure in 3 all of the options that were either paragon or renegade flagged lead to the same outcomes and were just flavour. The left/right mouse click parts could have different outcomes though.

Was this in the DLC? I don't remember it, but I've only played the ME1 DLC like...once
The astroid thing was ME1s dlc yeah, then the guy popped back up in 3 and you could kill him or convince him to join you... I missed the dlc in 1 but it apparently was still flagged as complete so when he popped up talking like he knew me I was like "who you?"

Ah. I just do whatever the *** I want and like 98% of it is Paragon.
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2017-04-11 13:32:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Ah. I just do whatever the *** I want and like 98% of it is Paragon.
My one Renegade option I will always do, regardless of alignment, is the quicktime event when you shoot in the throat.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-04-11 13:34:57
Link | Quote | Reply

My one Renegade option I will always do, regardless of alignment, is the quicktime event when you shoot [REDACTED]in the throat.

I always let the other person do it. I get to be more smug that way.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-04-11 13:36:32
Link | Quote | Reply

What I dislike is that you have to get morality points to unlock more hardcore Renegade/Paragon actions.

Don't these people understand the desire to be chaotic neutral?

Yes I'm going to save the kittens, but I'm also going to burn the person who was trying to kill the kittens alive and probably enjoy it a little, even.
[+]
 Asura.Vyre
Forum Moderator
By Asura.Vyre 2017-04-11 13:37:20
Link | Quote | Reply

It was funny, my first playthrough of 3, one of my roomies had been watching me playthrough from 1 to 3. He'd seen me be pretty much flawless Paragon, and he was like, "Well, I wonder if you'll be flawless in this next part."

I didn't even hesitate on the trigger pull. Like that ***excited me. I was like, "OH HELL YEAH!" He was a bit taken aback lol.
 Asura.Ina
By Asura.Ina 2017-04-11 13:38:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I worry about anyone who doesn't mash that button in the split second it pops their fist time.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2017-04-11 13:46:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I worry about anyone who doesn't mash that button in the split second it pops their fist time.

I mean, I guess?

I dunno. Maybe you just gotta learn to process ***faster!
MSPaint Winner
By Skjalfeirdotter 2017-04-11 13:49:34
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 20802 20803 20804 ... 22712 22713 22714