First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16
 Siren.Kuz
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-07-14 13:16:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Scragg said:
I don't know what the problem is, I will poke stan.

Edit: He said it was fixed yesterday.

Awesome :D
Much Appreciated!!!
 Asura.Malekith
Server: Asura
By Asura.Malekith 2011-07-18 14:05:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Can I get a link for where I might find the commands to do GuildWorks stuff from within FFXI, like uploading screenshots?

I thought I had it bookmarked but sadly I do not. ; ;

Much thanks in advance!
 Quetzalcoatl.Mitosis
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: xMitosisx
By Quetzalcoatl.Mitosis 2011-07-18 14:06:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Check out the first page. The link under "In Game Commands"
 Asura.Malekith
By Asura.Malekith 2011-07-18 22:32:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Mitosis said:
Thanks Mitosis for the snarky assist! Would have been nicer had you reposted the link or atleast said 1st page of this thread we're currently posting in... Your comments taken at first glance made me think I missed something obvious on the GW page.

Sometimes it's a case of not being able to see the forest through the trees. For those to follow who may be similarily prone to confusion: GW COMMAND LIST
 Cerberus.Sey
Server: Cerberus
user: Sey
By Cerberus.Sey 2011-07-20 10:59:09
Link | Quote | Reply

So I searched this in GW forums but only find the same question unanswered.
I tried to upload my spellcast to Guildwork using this under the <spellcast> tag...
<guildwork
character="Sey"
server="Cerberus"
description="Blue Mage Script"
job="BLU"
/>

Does nothing. So don't know if it was affected by the update or just hard luck now.
 Cerberus.Sey
user: Sey
By Cerberus.Sey 2011-07-21 07:19:40
Link | Quote | Reply

bump
 Ragnarok.Zargosa
Server: Ragnarok
user: Zargosa
By Ragnarok.Zargosa 2011-07-23 20:28:52
Link | Quote | Reply

As of 23/7/10 certain Guildwork Client functions are only available through the Guildwork Premium Service.
-No advertising
-Faster character updates via Guildwork's scraper (every 2 hours)
-Special premium badge for your profile page
-Query FFXIAH.com via Guildwork Client (Final Fantasy XI only)
 Lakshmi.Sulia
Server: Lakshmi
user: Sulia
By Lakshmi.Sulia 2011-07-29 14:01:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Is there an issue currently with FFXIAH pulling the information from guildwork to update character profiles? My guildwork feed is getting all the information and updating, but for whatever reason my FFXIAH profile hasn't updated from guildwork in the last couple days.
 Asura.Xenophire
user: Xenophire
By Asura.Xenophire 2011-07-29 14:03:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sulia said:
Is there an issue currently with FFXIAH pulling the information from guildwork to update character profiles? My guildwork feed is getting all the information and updating, but for whatever reason my FFXIAH profile hasn't updated from guildwork in the last couple days.
Read the post above your's. :/
 Lakshmi.Sulia
By Lakshmi.Sulia 2011-07-29 14:06:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Xenophire said:
Lakshmi.Sulia said:

Does the query thing include updating profiles? I thought querying only involved asking the AH site for information on stuff on the AH. Unless it's (-Faster character updates via Guildwork's scraper (every 2 hours))? I had the client on for like 6 hours while I was logged in yesterday and 3 hours today.
 Quetzalcoatl.Mitosis
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: xMitosisx
By Quetzalcoatl.Mitosis 2011-07-29 14:09:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Malekith said:
Quetzalcoatl.Mitosis said:
Thanks Mitosis for the snarky assist! Would have been nicer had you reposted the link or atleast said 1st page of this thread we're currently posting in... Your comments taken at first glance made me think I missed something obvious on the GW page.

Sometimes it's a case of not being able to see the forest through the trees. For those to follow who may be similarily prone to confusion: GW COMMAND LIST
Ah, sorry for being unclear. Glad you found it ok ^^;
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
Server: Fenrir
user: Scragg
By Fenrir.Scragg 2011-07-29 14:10:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sulia said:

Just noticed it was crashing, it should update soon.
 Asura.Xenophire
user: Xenophire
By Asura.Xenophire 2011-07-29 14:11:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sulia said:
Asura.Xenophire said:
Lakshmi.Sulia said:

Does the query thing include updating profiles? I thought querying only involved asking the AH site for information on stuff on the AH. Unless it's (-Faster character updates via Guildwork's scraper (every 2 hours))? I had the client on for like 6 hours while I was logged in yesterday and 3 hours today.
Could be once a day thing for normal members and every 2 hours for Premium. May have to send Stan a PM here.
 Lakshmi.Sulia
By Lakshmi.Sulia 2011-07-29 14:12:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Scragg said:
Lakshmi.Sulia said:

Thanks for the quick update on the situation Scragg!
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
By Fenrir.Scragg 2011-07-29 14:13:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
-Faster character updates via Guildwork's scraper (every 2 hours)

I believe guildwork client users will continue to recieve near real-time updates. I think it's referring to scraping of LSC.
 Ragnarok.Ruklin
user: Ruklin
By Ragnarok.Ruklin 2011-07-29 14:23:51
Link | Quote | Reply

For some reason my synergy level hasn't updated on the guildwork client at all. It should say 35 but it just has a - there.
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
By Fenrir.Scragg 2011-07-29 14:28:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Ruklin said:
For some reason my synergy level hasn't updated on the guildwork client at all. It should say 35 but it just has a - there.

I don't see any GW client data from you. Make sure you a running it with Windower.
 Lakshmi.Humie
user: humie
By Lakshmi.Humie 2011-07-29 14:33:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Im having the same problem ive tried running windower and giuldworks on numurous occations this week and it refuses to update my synergy skill
 Bismarck.Raistlinratt
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Raistlinratt 2011-07-29 15:01:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I would gladly pay for premium gw client if it would keep track of KIs and have them in an easy to read, color coded chart. Shouldn't be that hard since all KIs are lost/gained in chat log. Maybe a plug-in would suffice, but would be awesome if GW client would know which you had when you logged in.

Example chart. Credit goes to Fodder for making/sharing with me.

Can have members update/view in real time. Can set to private (they have to log-in with email just to view) or make public (anyone with link can view or edit it depending on your settings). Very useful for empyrean farmers with multiple accounts

Pic quality on photobucket = fail it seems...oh well.

Sylph.Zefyr
Server: Sylph
user: Zefyr
By Sylph.Zefyr 2011-07-29 15:23:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Scragg said:
Ragnarok.Ruklin said:

I don't see any GW client data from you. Make sure you a running it with Windower.

I should probably post this over there, but you guys seem pretty tight. Since the GW client was updated, my synth updates haven't been brought over here. They show up in my live feed on the GW site right when I get them, but for instance, my fishing is still showing as level 50 here, when I actually dinged 53 last night. This was working before the client update. I did upgrade to premium, but I doubt that matters for this since it's a non-premium feature.
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
By Fenrir.Scragg 2011-07-29 15:31:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Zefyr said:
Fenrir.Scragg said:
Ragnarok.Ruklin said:

I should probably post this over there, but you guys seem pretty tight. Since the GW client was updated, my synth updates haven't been brought over here. They show up in my live feed on the GW site right when I get them, but for instance, my fishing is still showing as level 50 here, when I actually dinged 53 last night. This was working before the client update. I did upgrade to premium, but I doubt that matters for this since it's a non-premium feature.

Well it might be because of the error I just corrected, I can't be sure. I am processing about 50,000 data files currently and it will take awhile to get caught up.
 Odin.Benzdoctor
Server: Odin
By Odin.Benzdoctor 2011-08-02 18:18:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Scragg said:
Lakshmi.Sulia said:
It's broke again.
 Asura.Huzzah
user: Huzzah
By Asura.Huzzah 2011-08-03 08:57:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Im getting Logon failure restriction. Possible reasons are blank passwords not allowed, logon hours, restriction has been enforced.

I DL it, moved it to a new fold, hit run as Admin.. then it asks for a admin password-

that seems to be my downfall. Any help
 Fenrir.Scragg
Administrator
By Fenrir.Scragg 2011-08-03 14:05:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Huzzah said:
Im getting Logon failure restriction. Possible reasons are blank passwords not allowed, logon hours, restriction has been enforced.

I DL it, moved it to a new fold, hit run as Admin.. then it asks for a admin password-

that seems to be my downfall. Any help

Running as admin does suck. What OS are you running?
 Asura.Huzzah
user: Huzzah
By Asura.Huzzah 2011-08-03 18:25:53
Link | Quote | Reply

windows xp
 Cerberus.Stanislav
VIP
user: Stanislav
By Cerberus.Stanislav 2011-08-05 04:36:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Just released Guildwork's remote chat for FFXI.

http://guildwork.com/forum/t/4e3bb8e8205cb25b19000217-remote-chat-ffxi
[+]
 Ragnarok.Anye
user: Anye
By Ragnarok.Anye 2011-08-05 04:39:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Too awesome, Stan. <3
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2011-08-05 05:04:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Anye, we have questions about this on another thread.

/yawn
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16